OurAuto $4,000 Holiday Voucher - Terms and Conditions
1. Information on How to Enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. The promotion period begins on 10th April, 2017 and ends on 8th April, 2018 at 11.59 pm.
3. Eligible entrants must:
a. Be a registered subscriber of the OurAuto Tech-Centre service
b. Over the age of 18
c. Australian resident
d. Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
4. Employees of Victorian Automobile Chamber of Commerce (VACC) and associated companies and their immediate families and any agencies associated with this promotion are excluded from entry.
5. Eligible entrants who call the Tech-Centre Advisory Service on 1300 130 116 that results in either a) information provided to the user that wasn’t available on the online component of the Tech-Centre service or b) a call made to the Tech-Centre Advisory Service where the information for a resolution couldn’t be provided either online or through the Tech-Centre Advisors will receive one (1) automatic entry into the draw.
6. Draw will take place at Victorian Automobile Chamber of Commerce, VACC House, 464 St.Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC 3004 on the 9th April, 2018 at 3.00 pm. Prize winners name will be announced on the Promoters website (www.ourauto.com.au) by the 10th April, 2018 and the winner advised via email.
7. There is one (1) prize to be won. The first eligible entry drawn will be awarded 1 x $4,000 Travel Voucher. Total prize pool is $4,000.00. Voucher is subject to its own conditions.
8. The Promoter may conduct such further draws at the same time and place as the original draw as is necessary on 21st May, 2018 in order to distribute the prize if it remains unclaimed by that date, subject to any relevant legislation. If such draw is required, the winner will be notified via email and have their name published on the Promoters website (www.ourauto.com.au) by the 23rd May, 2018
9. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process (including but not limited to using automated means to enter). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
11. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
12. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
13. The Promoter is Victorian Automobile Chamber of Commerce, VACC House, 464 St.Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC 3004. ABN: 63 009 478 209
Authorised under NSW permit no: LTPS/17/13020 ACT Permit TP17/00640